Hello everyone new member here ;)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stuey

Lancashire,Eng/Tampa,Fl
Reaction score
Hey everyone, im new on here so be nice hahaha. Anyway im male, 22, currently living in Lancashire, England. But in 2 weeks ill be living in Tampa, Florida so cant wait :)

I have just finished university and taken golf up again. Before i started uni I was playing off 3, but now im just trying to get back into it! So if anyone here is livin in tampa or lancashire then feel free to say hello :)

my aim is to get down to scratch within a year and start playin daily again!

Hi Stu:

Tell us about your move...that's quite a distance...BTW we do indeed have a member in the Central Florida area - Eracer...

Welcome to the US Stu. Enjoy the freedom to play daily in the beautiful Central Florida climes. I'm jealous:)

Hey guys, yeh i guess its quite a move! well its not permanent, ive only a years visa so i guess ill see how things go. im hoping to get a job caddying at the old memorial in tampa http://www.oldmemorialgolfclub.com/ a couple of friends caddied there last year and really enjoyed it, decent money too :) so fingers crossed :)

I took some vids of my swing today so ill post them up soon, its a bit rusty but gettin there hahaha

Welcome Stu we'll be nice or most of us will.:)

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DohTheme

Who has been here?

Back