Need Help From the ShotTalk Brain Trust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
23* with the SRT shaft... I'll sell it for $55 shipped, I hate it, POS. :laugh:

23* with the SRT shaft... I'll sell it for $55 shipped, I hate it, POS. :laugh:

Darn, where were you 2 weeks ago when I paid $97 for a brand new one?

I like mine so much I'm considering buying a 26*.

I hit my 2 worst shots of the day with it. I've shanked 7irons that went longer and straighter. If just doesn't fit in with the rest of my clubs. I swing it the same as the others and it sucks. Think I may try a steel shafted TP 22* or a Baffler pro with a Nippon 950.

I have an Aldila NVS 85g S-flex shaft in my Nickent and am very pleased with the combination. I personally think the 585H is a better looking club, and feels great, but it is more demanding as well. There is a bit more forgiveness that comes with my Nickent.

I hit my 2 worst shots of the day with it. I've shanked 7irons that went longer and straighter. If just doesn't fit in with the rest of my clubs. I swing it the same as the others and it sucks. Think I may try a steel shafted TP 22* or a Baffler pro with a Nippon 950.

I have a TM Rescue Mid 22* w/ DG steel stiff shaft that needs a new home. PM me if you're interested (also have a 16* TP and 19* if interested).

I have a TM Rescue Mid 22* w/ DG steel stiff shaft that needs a new home. PM me if you're interested (also have a 16* TP and 19* if interested).

Is the 22* a TP? The regular model is too left prone, like the Nickent seems to be for me. I'd gladly trade the Nickent for the Rescue if it's a TP.

LMK. I'm looking at a Sonartec MD 23* with an R flex off GG for use with my gift card. If I get that I'll reshaft it with a Nippon NS8950 steel shaft.
icon10.gif

Is the 22* a TP? The regular model is too left prone, like the Nickent seems to be for me. I'd gladly trade the Nickent for the Rescue if it's a TP.
icon10.gif

Sorry, it's the regular model, not the TP. I too tend to fight the left with it if my swing is off, but otherwise it's awesome. Am actually thinking of keeping the 19* and 22* in the bag. They are my favorites and I can't see ditching them just to have an all Titleist bag (which is uber-gay, I agree).

Luber-gay even... Yeah, if they work for you then keep them. IMO finding a consistant hybrid is possibly more difficult than any other club. I know I want the higher flight than I'd get with a long iron but I'll be darned if I don't strike the old MP-60 3iron with an Rflex and lead tape more consistantly than a hybrid.

Well, I have come to the realization that I can't get rid of my TM 19* and 22* Rescue Mids. As much as I would love to join the ranks of the the ho's, I can't see getting new clubs to replace my favorites.

Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky and break them while puching out from the woods (which happens often enough to make this a real possibility).

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golflounge
Back