Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Lol! I think the Phoenix group is pretty good actually. Was in the north Dallas group.. but this years rotation of courses I could do without !

Good luck, Greg!!! Would be great to have a world champion amongst the ShotTalkers... not just some jackleg from Arizona!!! :>)

So, we moved to Vegas last week due to my wife getting a promotion. As a result I changed chapters to the Las Vegas chapter and my first event with them is on the 19th at Coyote Springs Golf Club.

I want to join one just for the golf. May look into it.

What? AZGreg is now NVGreg? I played a lot of golf there from the 80s through 2004. What part of the valley did you move to?

What? AZGreg is now NVGreg? I played a lot of golf there from the 80s through 2004. What part of the valley did you move to?
Right now we're in an apartment off Lake Mead and Tenaya. We're looking to buy a house in North Las Vegas.

Right now we're in an apartment off Lake Mead and Tenaya. We're looking to buy a house in North Las Vegas.
My MIL lives up in Los Prados, on the 8th hole.

Damn I just checked and Coyote Springs is way up in Moapa. Looks like a gem, though. Good luck in Vegas, and let me know if you want to change your username, lol

My MIL lives up in Los Prados, on the 8th hole.

Damn I just checked and Coyote Springs is way up in Moapa. Looks like a gem, though. Good luck in Vegas, and let me know if you want to change your username, lol
We're looking at a new build right near Aliante just north of the 215.

If I get a promotion, Im going to join a club just to play golf at. THe one I want to play only allows for 2 or more to book a tee time and I dont play regular with anyone But I want to play there and possibly join up as a member.

How you liking the new club?

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golflounge
Back