Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If I was a brand and someone took their bad shot or anger out on the clubs that I made I’d be pretty pissed. Imagine being the tour tech that has to drive that van from tourney to tourney 7 days a week, and works long ass hours to make sure each club is fitted weighted and spaced out for the dozens of played in their brand. And then they hit one bad shot and helicopters the 4 iron into a lake, or wraps the wedge around a tree... I would be livid, all those hours, craftsmanship and work just wasted because of ego and short lived rage.

If I was a brand and someone took their bad shot or anger out on the clubs that I made I’d be pretty pissed. Imagine being the tour tech that has to drive that van from tourney to tourney 7 days a week, and works long ass hours to make sure each club is fitted weighted and spaced out for the dozens of played in their brand. And then they hit one bad shot and helicopters the 4 iron into a lake, or wraps the wedge around a tree... I would be livid, all those hours, craftsmanship and work just wasted because of ego and short lived rage.
^^^this

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jethro77
Back