2018 Ryder Cup thread

Welcome To ShotTalk - Golf Forum

Joining ShotTalk.com is free and easy, When you register you get added benefits like being able to get help, join conversations, discuss equipment and the tours. It also lets you join in the Contest we have.

• Join for Free
  • Enter free giveaways and contest
  • Get Help
  • Join in on Conversations and Topics
  • Use the Marketplace for FREE
  • Discuss balls, Golf Clubs and Golf Courses
  • Most importantly make new friends

SignUp Now!
  • Full Metal Markers.com
    I can see the French version of Jackie Chiles now...

When you have two professionals who just got their butts handed to them. When you have some alcohol involved. When you toss a mess... Paulina... into this mess, someone gets messed up.

You want to know how Europe won as a clear underdog?

Phil Mickelson calls Ryder Cup course rough 'almost unplayable,' says similar setups are 'a waste of my time'

So, the U.S. Team had a spittin' contest going on between Reed and Spieth. We were close to a fist fight between DJ and Koepka. Now, Mickelson says the fairways were too narrow for his 300 yard drives so he's not going to play any more tournaments where he cannot "bomb and gouge". "Its a waste of my time!" This year's entrants from the U.S. in the Ryder Cup exemplify the reason that golf is not a team sport! Nothing but a bunch of professionals acting like entitled elementary children.

Featured Reviews

Latest Post

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fullmetalmarkers
    Back