What are you currently Working on?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RandallC

Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In this game there is always something to improve or something you lost. Driver giving you fits or can hit irons right.

So What are you currently working on to get back in the game.

Just getting on the course for me. I have 4 kids, one in college, two in travel sports, one in rec league sports. If I'm not 2 hours away from home at a baseball tournament, or working on the cars, or fixing something on the house, I'm fishing or riding dirt bikes...I just have to many hobbies and golf has fallen by the wayside.

My oldest has asked to golf, so I'm going to take him at least once this summer when I can find a few free hours on a weekend with him. I'm going to make my work outing for sure and hopefully a few other rounds with the guys.

I don't have the time to dedicate to getting better at the moment. I'm 'good enough' for now. Maybe when the boys move out and I have some more time I can get back to improving. For now, it's a recreational hobby for me.

Coming back to golf after a 10 year stop. Things are going so well my wife hits my own driver better than me and now it’s in her bag 🤣

Well @eclark53520 I understand I have to carve out time and run when I can. I try to go out every afternoon with the kids and hit into a net but even with the little plastic and foam balls you never know how well your improving.

Golf is an evil mistress! You just think you've got her figured out and she'll turn around a kick you in the butt! We have a group of old codgers who play almost every day the course is open. One day the driver won't listen. The next day the putter needs a bath in the river.

We play NASCAR golf. Earlier this week, rain was threatening and a couple of us actually hoped we could beat the lightning. The two of us played our 18 holes in 1 hour, 45 minutes. Crawling in the truck to leave the course and the skies opened.

My nemesis is putting....and thinking I need to change up the bag every other week/day. It's always the club's fault. Love the game. Gets an old retired idiot outta his recliner.

Trying to start playing again. Been out of it for a while, hard to jump back into dedicating 5-6 hours of a weekend...especially as much as I'm going to the beach.

I am currently working on wedges need to get this into training. IMG_2053.jpeg

Trying to start playing again. Been out of it for a while, hard to jump back into dedicating 5-6 hours of a weekend...especially as much as I'm going to the beach.

As a kid, I loved the beach.

As an adult, the beach is possibly the closest you can get to hell on earth. Sand sucks, salt water sucks, hauling a bunch of shit over sand sucks, sand is hot, my Wisconsin skin burns easily on the beach...too many people (most of the time...)

Still gotta do something about my putting. Put the putter in timeout, yesterday. It began today in a much better mood. A couple long putts for birds. Then, it reverted to its obstinance and almost ended up in the river!! I'd be far better off leaving my iron/wedge shots 20 ft from the pin instead of 4 ft. Simply cannot make a short putt right now.

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamrichard
Back